Napoleon Bonaparte. Some view him as an insecure tyrant, but in a freshly non-existent Poland, (a couple of decades after Russia, Austria, and Prussia decided to gang up and divide it among themselves) he was a ray of hope… Hope that the Polish people can get their country back from three very land-hungry and blood-thirsty empires.
Napoleon’s Polish legions were very determined in their quest to reclaim their country. Unfortunately, Napoleon decided to fight against Russia… his first mistake. The second mistake… he decided it was a good idea to attack the empire during winter.
Hey, at least we got some nice Napoleonic hats out of the deal! Check ’em out:
- 16th Uhlan Napoleon Regiment Warsaw Duchy
- 17th Polish-Lithuanian Napoleon Regiment
- 17th Polish-Lithuanian Uhlan Officer 17th Corps 1812
- 8th Napoleon Regiment of Warsaw Duchy
- Polish-Lithuanian Napoleon Tatars
- Warsaw Duchy 2nd Corps of Napoleon Uhlans